Annoying thing while doing badly as trickster
I really find his constant laughs to be incredibly frustrating.
It's bad enough being mocked by the survivors, let alone by your own character.
Seriously. Enough.
I really find his constant laughs to be incredibly frustrating.
It's bad enough being mocked by the survivors, let alone by your own character.
Seriously. Enough.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thought I'd have a bit of a go with him tonight and just played Sanctum of wrath.
Why is there a HALF OF THE MAP with only Two lockers in one corner?!?!?!? Yeah, those 44 blades are going to go far.
10/10 post
Lol same. I cannot stand listening to him while in the queue, let alone in a match. I have misophonia to some degree and most of the sounds he makes trigger some intense discomfort for me