I am not latino
I don't play dbd
I don't have friends
Pallet validation is a hoax
4 wallets are NOT > 1
Trapper does not need buffing
Matchmaking is fair
Key escapes at 3 gens done is fair
Being attacked for helping a friend is ok
Thank you🤑
I'm glad you found closure.
Thank you that felt good anyone else want to help me out 😃
da
I must confess, I still believe (Still believe)
When I'm not with you, I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me, baby, one more time
(Had to do it sorry)
@Shroompy said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ADTDXRR6QHEY/e5upshu.pngda
@Shroompy said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ADTDXRR6QHEY/e5upshu.png
Just wanted to state the obvious because of all these lies that are spread 🤣
@justbecause said:I must confess, I still believe (Still believe)When I'm not with you, I lose my mindGive me a signHit me, baby, one more time(Had to do it sorry)
@justbecause said:
I cant hit you because of pallet validation...oh wait yes I can it's a hoax🤣
Let peace and love shine through
Your confessions have been forgiven.
... who'd have thought I'd get to use this particularly obscure image twice in one night!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad you found closure.
Thank you that felt good anyone else want to help me out 😃
da
I must confess, I still believe (Still believe)
When I'm not with you, I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me, baby, one more time
(Had to do it sorry)
Just wanted to state the obvious because of all these lies that are spread 🤣
I cant hit you because of pallet validation...oh wait yes I can it's a hoax🤣
Let peace and love shine through
Your confessions have been forgiven.
... who'd have thought I'd get to use this particularly obscure image twice in one night!