PC- Screen stuck after killer DCs at the beginning of the match
I think the title speaks for itself, just loaded into a match, killer decided to DC because it's Coldwind Farm, and I got DC penalty for that:
Step1: Get into a lobby, and let the match begin.
Step2: After loading, when your screen is spun and the title of the map is shown, killer DCs immediately.
Ending: the screen is frozen and you need to Alt+F4 out of the game.
Additional information: I never saw the postgame results, and while the screen was stuck, the animations were still going, and there was postgame background music. I really wouldn't mind much of this bug if it didn't give me the penalty, but if it's gonna happen again, I don't want to wait 30 minute penalty. +This've happened only once.


Comments
You don't get a 15 min penalty for DCing once, did you DC yourself before this happened?
Well, I find the answer to be quite obvious, but yes I have.