Is he really overpowered?
First things first: I am not parroting this youtuber, my opinion was already pretty much the same before i have even found this video, but i want to use this as a showcase on how broken Trickster can be, especially with some of his addon conestellations.
I had not played him enough and so far i was reserved by juding a killer right after the rework, but i think it is safe to say that Trickster with addons might actually be S tier (without still strong A Tier).
What are your thoughts about him? Really better then Nurse or is this just exaggeration for some more views?
Comments
Are you joking or something? Trickster without addons is bottom of C tier, with addons he goes to high C/low B at best. All demonstrations of this video were on small open loops where Trickster is already strong enough and the addons just make it overkill.
Yea he is better than nurse if you have survivors that have the combined IQ of a goldfish and actively try to run in the open against a 110 killer whos power only works in the open.
Plus he has a 40m lullaby, so the only person the survivors can blame for being caught in the open is themselves.
As for how good he is, I still think he's the worst in the game. If I'm asked to try and win Id take clown and myers any day over trickster.
110% movespeed: check
Doesnt even have a power at high wall loops and jungle gyms: check
time spent reloading constantly: check
zero response to gen-rushing: check
All he has going for him is ability to camp and down you quickly in deadzones, just like Bubba.
I dont know, thats why i am asking. I get nothing but 4Ks and chases take usually less then 10 seconds. He does not feel like C Tier at all.
Keep in mind that most Trickster you probably play against are pretty bad with him because they still have to get used to his power.
Double Purples is just basically making him Bubba with the ability to throw over short loops(normal damage in this case). Nowhere near Nurse's level. Coconut probably isn't lying, but he frequently underrates aspects of Nurse. For instance, he thinks she requires less skill than Huntress (probably indicating he hasn't faced the really weird survivors that do jukes I don't even recognize). If Coconut put bamboozle on Bubba, and put some time into him, he'd probably get similar results to Trickster.
Also, some clarification for those that didn't watch the video. This is about his pierce+AOE addons. Outside of these add-ons, Coconut doesn't think highly of Trickster's abilities.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You answered your own question. The second choice you wrote on your last statement.
He's not the worst when we have killers like The Pig who's literally an M1 killer with no power until she downs someone if she ever does.
I feel like the only overlap that nurse and trickster have is a bad one is useless and good one feels obnoxious to go against on certain loops.
I'd definitely put him in low B, but s tier seems too generous.
At least pig has slow stealth and a slight stall when they down someone. Trickster can barely get a down in the first place and even when he does he can't snowball off of it unlike pig