1013
Thats the amount of 2x Bloodpoints offering i have.
836 on killer and 177 on survivor.
Pyramid has the most with 91.
How much do you have?
FYI: I counted the event cakes like normal 2x offerings and it took me roughly ten minutes.
Thats the amount of 2x Bloodpoints offering i have.
836 on killer and 177 on survivor.
Pyramid has the most with 91.
How much do you have?
FYI: I counted the event cakes like normal 2x offerings and it took me roughly ten minutes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was sure you were talking about some kind of new error code in the game.
Wouldnt be surprising in DbD.