Build Advice
Best builds for Nemesis? I know he hasn't been out long, but I'm interested to know if anyone's found really good synergies. STBFL is pretty good.
Best builds for Nemesis? I know he hasn't been out long, but I'm interested to know if anyone's found really good synergies. STBFL is pretty good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slowdowns like the good old Corrupt Ruin Pop can work well. Eruption has good synergy with pop as an alternative to the ruin pop combo. If you're more chase oriented, you could consider enduring Spirit fury. It gives a free hit if survivors don't drop the pallet early, which leads to them wanting to drop the pallet early, which feeds Nemesis' pallet destroying tier 2.