Trapping someone in a locker
Had a game last night where I was actively doing gens and rescuing/healing survivors. Had BT and Botany to be altruistic. In return, I get a Meg spamming the locker door on me while I was inside (to counter BBQ on my way to saving a Claudette on hook). I admit to being bad at looping usually, so I use Distortion to help me stay on gens and be able to save more easily if I can’t be close enough to counter BBQ. Meg got unhooked by a Claudette who went down right at the hook, so, out of tokens, I went in a locker so I could have a clear opening for rescuing Claudette. But Meg felt the need to spam open the door on me so long, that the killer picked up Claudette, hooked her, saw Meg’s aura, and came all the way over to her trolling me. Once the killer is within feet of us, Meg sprint bursts away and leaves the killer to grab me and hook me from the locker. I tried spamming the button to exit, tried fast vaulting out, but she had me completely trapped. I don’t think this is fair in the slightest.
Comments
Yeah, that's been a problematic feature for years. It's funny animation and all, but they really should address that people can trap their own teammate because that animation takes precedent over leaving the locker.