If we ever get classic Freddy
He should shout ######### every time he gets stunned. Also how awesome would a New Nightmare skin be, the flesh claw and the trench coat.
He should shout ######### every time he gets stunned. Also how awesome would a New Nightmare skin be, the flesh claw and the trench coat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d love to see it. Make englund freddy take over new Freddy’s power and give 2010 Freddy his old power back
I really wanna so much classic skin for Freddy but it is imposible. They never added any cosmetic for him.
You have to love how you can't even say "B" on the forum in reference to one of the killers already in the game lmao
Its a well established fact that people around here can't handle strong language.
I really want this to happen, even though I would never play as classic Freddy.
I want him to say "Welcome to my world #########" when a survivor falls asleep in pursuit.