Changes I would like to see
As a survivor:
- rework the old maps so that there are more good hiding spot, the new map Yamaoka estate is a perfect example, the sump maps too
- rework obstacles so you can actually hide behind them. All the boxes in the McMillian maps are a joke since all killers except hag and pig can look over them
- award points for stealth play and make them count in the emblem system
- remove scratchmarks alltogether , since patch 1.4 with laser sharp 4k vision across 85 % of the map these crutches have completely lost all justification to still be in the game
- rework player poses when crouched, there is no point to spread out your arms behind small trees when a killer is right behind you
- rework wiggling mechanices - make it much harder to walk straight for the killer when wiggling is performed properly
- get rid of the cheesy band aid vaulting speeds and angle requirements. If a killer is behind me to catch me I dont want a slow vault, rework the maps so positions of windows allow either only a one way passage and/or are positioned so that the killer has a chance to catch up after 2-3 round at the same location
As a killer:
- change hit boxes to be equal of size, this would remedy the looping problematics due to different collision sizes - it is totally incomprehensible to me why a survivor should have the ability to outrun a nurse around a small rock
- change pallet physics
- ...make them have a probability to break and send the survivor vaulting it to a stun animation similar to the one when you jump off the hook
- ...probability should increase 20 % with every vault (yes I really want that as a survivor main)
- ...for completely incomprehenseible reasons killers with a running chainsaw can be stunned - a running chainsaw should instantly break the pallet thrown
- make a harder form of thanatophobie the norm
- ...solo survivor repair speed 90 s one gen
- ---duo survivor 60 s
- ...triple survivor 50 s
- ...quad survivor 45 s or something to that effect
- ....per injured survivor 10 % increase
- ...per hooked survivor 25 % increase
- ...remove gen regression abilities if there is only one survivor left alive
- ...add a hatch opening procedure
- ...increase door opening times
Both: Rework window positions and get rid of cheesy blocking solutions so that a survivor running a window location can be caught up with after at most 3 rounds
Rework map generation, I have had shelter woods where the entire shorter length of the map 1/3 had no pallet at all, only small trees and small rocks, basically a completely open space with no cover
User interface
-Please get rid of the tips in the bloodnet when a player has seen them for the x th time. Cant think of why I need to acknodlege this message bloodnet after bloodnet after bloodnet after bloodnet....
-Add a switch to let people skip the intro video , it's really annoying to have to watch this over and over again or press a button to jump over it
-Remove the "Press space" ack at game loading - yes I want to start it, I am absolutely shure of that and dont want to have to acknowledge it
-Remove the newly introduced ack message on lobby dodge disconnects - yeah, I know, I have been disconnected, I am back of the lobby, guess what I figured that myself
-Remove the ability to cancel a lobby if noone has a ping above 200 both for survivors as well as killers
-Remove the ability to start a lobby for killers who fail EAC checks, it's annoying to get into a lobby just to be bumped after 45 s because EAC has a hickup
- implement some code that unsticks player stuck close to tree trunks , I still get stuck and cant move on several maps
Comments