Hit confirmation is ultimate proof this is survivor sided game (and not fixed bugs behind it).

It's fine, that this game is sided towards side needing more people to fill, but trying to lie that it isn't is just silly.

Only in one match today I saw 3 things that should not happen.

  1. Nurse was grabbing someone under the pallet so I went for pallet safe (injured). I didn't get the timing right, got hit, but managed to drop the pallet and in result hit was cancelled (I didn't go down), person has been freed and Nurse got stunned.
  2. I was on the hook and someone tried unhooking right in front of the killer. Grab animation was almost finished, but survivor cancelled it while it was going. Final result baffled me: Grab was turned into a hit... and this hit locked ONTO ME, and due to hook invincibility I didn't go down, person didn't get injured and we all escaped for free.
  3. Head-on and unbreakable, I myself have cancelled picking up and picking from locker animations of the killer... Of course it needs to be used in advance, just like dead hard... but that's simply not fair.

As a person who enjoys playing both sides I think this is bullcrap and I don't think I will be playing much killer. You can make all the right calls, win all the mind games just to be hit with one of 16 second chance perks in game or very fair hit validation... I get too easily annoyed for this. Maybe I'm overdramatic, but I don't think any of the first 2 cases are inteded...

Just remove hit validation feature at all... if survivors is greedy with dead hard ot pallet they should be getting hit... also fix max generation so there isn't as big of difference in pallets from game to game on the same map (seriously, macmillan is the worst, some maps can wary between 6 and 15 from trial to trial).

Comments