Vaults since update

Is it just me or can you now hit even FURTHER in medium vaults? I literally get hit after i made 3-5 steps somehow. I saw it as a killer aswell,on my screen they medium vaulted and were running but I still got the hit with 60 ms. Dunno about fast vaults but I got some dodgy hits to say the least in the past few days.

Comments

  • This isn't a vault, but I got a hit through the banister in the main hall of RPD yesterday. They were going for the pallet and I hit them straight through a solid object. Amazing hit detection.

  • Avoid medium vaults at all costs tbh

  • @Professor_Fizz said:

    This isn't a vault, but I got a hit through the banister in the main hall of RPD yesterday. They were going for the pallet and I hit them straight through a solid object. Amazing hit detection.

    Another reason to avoid RPD KEKW

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Avoid medium vaults at all costs tbh

    That's how I roll now can't medium vault anymore