[PC] Challenge: Where there's a will
I finished a gen. With Iron will and being injured. Escaped and did not get the challenge.
Also unhooked a survivor. Did not get the other unhook.
Tagged:
Pending
I finished a gen. With Iron will and being injured. Escaped and did not get the challenge.
Also unhooked a survivor. Did not get the other unhook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And you finished the gen from 0-100% while injured? Or was the unhook safe? I used for this challenge No Mither + Iron Will + Borrowed Time and it counts after 1 game.
Before I used No Mither I was struggling with this challenge too, you can try, have fun.
Just did a gen 0-100% again while injured, and did not get the challenge.
The unhook in the last game. Was safe.
Try it with No Mither, play safe and unhook your mates with BT. Pray for not being tunneled out of the game first and get 2 safe unhooks.
3rd times the charm.
2 gen finished. 3 safe unhook. And now it works.
Luckely that Nurse werent that precise.
I had 2 unhooks & 1 gen completion while broken from plague and it didn't count for the challenge. Got it the next game, so I think something is inconsistent with the challenge
I also just now got 2 safe unhooks and at least 1 gen against Plague while broken/injured and didn't get the challenge.