You don't need 3+ slowdowns on Blight
Blight is like one of the top tier killers to play (if you play him well) and he is super fast and can down quickly. He is rly fun to go againts and I love playing him but... the ammout of people running 3+ slowdowns (Pop + Ruin + Tinkerer + Corrupted OR switch Ruin + Undying + etc.) is just overhelming. Also that build is super boring to face and don't make you any good if you win with whole build focused on slowdown.
Note: I don't complain about running any slowdown perk, that's 100% fine. I am talking about running 3+ perks oriented about slowing down or tracking gens, etc. And before you ask: I play blight a lot and I don't run these days not even a single slowdown perk and I can still perform many times well without needing them.
Edit - Seems like I have to make something clear here: I am NOT saying you can't play these builds, I am saying you DON'T NEED them to win since Blight is allready very powerfull.
Comments
Git gud and stop perk shaming. The only way to win is to not suck and have fun.