The balancing patch

I think you've made the game too easy to win for survivors. With a good team, killers already had no chance, now it's getting boring. Not to complain about easy winning and earning lots of bloodpoints and ranking points, but this must lead killers to not wanting to play. I am worried that unless you nerf some the rebalancing, killers will lose interest.

Comments

  • This is literally the first time I've seen someone say this patch was bad for Killers.

  • This patch fixed alot for us killers. Sped up the hook animation, nerfed survivor healing speed, rebalanced some maps, adjusted pallet density RNG, etc. This patch if anything has made me want to play killer even more now and i have been doing just that. The only thing i wish this patch would have included is the long awaited DS nerf.

  • Dumb thread made by people who troll with new accounts

  • It's the truth. The game is so easy now, that I can collect a vial of nectar EVERY match and complete the objectives while earning masses amount of bloodpoints. I now win over 90% of my gamrs, compared to around 70% before. Not trolling, it's just the game is now too easy, I have never ranked in the top 5 before until now and I don't even sweat the game. This update hasn't made anything better
  • This is literally the first time I've seen someone say this patch was bad for Killers.

    Probably because most survivors are terrible at playing, trust me, I know from some of the teams I have been on.