Detective's Hunch weird Aura

Steam, occured twice so far, not in every game. Killer was Blight.

At the start of this match, I randomly saw hook auras for a few seconds, then while hanging, a gen went off activating Detective's Hunch, a bit later, the aura of some hooks appeared as well. After Detective's Hunch deactivated, the hooks were still visible for a while.

In a different game, I randomly saw totem aura's light up for brief moments when no gen was completed, but I didn't check if someone might have had a map that shares the aura, if something like that could have caused the totem auras to be visible. I believe it was on a McMillan forrest map against a Huntress.

vlcsnap-2021-07-31-01h15m48s188.png vlcsnap-2021-07-31-01h16m07s508.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Did any of your teammates have a map? If they did, they might have had the addon to share map auras with everyone in the match.

  • @malatruse said:

    Did any of your teammates have a map? If they did, they might have had the addon to share map auras with everyone in the match.

    Actually yes, so sorry, not a bug, I'm just dumb