Not the biggest fan of the regrow mechanic Twins currently have | basically Twins rework

It just doesn't feel right, so I propose a change.


Completely removed the regrow mechanic, Victor no longer spawns in Charlotte's chest, instead, at the start of the trial, Victor stands beside her, already aware of his surroundings. Charlotte now always goes without him, this gives them some consistent map pressence.

Survivors can still crush Victor, this now doesn't kill him, he just lays on the ground for 20 seconds, loosing any collision with Survivors, and then wakes up again.

Since this nerfs how much you can use Victor when he gets crushed from 6 seconds to 20 seconds, I reduced the succesful attack cooldown when downing a Survivor back to 3 seconds from 5 seconds.

When Victor is not knocked out, and is not controlled, Charlotte can press m2 to call him to her current position, this makes Victor pathfind to the latest position he heared her calls.

To reduce Charlotte's camping with Victor, he is no longer able to detect any Survivor if he's too close to a hooked Survivor, the reasoning for this is that he's too distracted due to the Survivor's screams on the hook.


This is how I would personally change the Twins, let me know if I missed some flaws with this idea.

Comments