Just had 450K BP wasted

On top of my game constantly DCing me out of nowhere (probably a problem on my end however no other devices are having trouble staying connected to the Internet, it only happens on DBD).

My game is now refusing to save character progress, I just spent 450K BP on Oni, only for my game to stop and tell me that I have been signed out of PS network (despite me still having access to all of PS network's services at the time it told me this). I restart my app and what has happened? The Game has not saved any of the things that I bought with my 450K BP yet has still taken the BP off me.

Devs, I don't want to sound rude, but why is it always 1 step forward 3 steps back every single update?

Comments

  • I have been getting disconnected on my wired console. I've been playing this game for three years on my wired console and have never had this many issues. I'm so glad the DC penalty is back when the game is still so ######### broken.