Were the cricket sounds in the campfire lobby always there?
After this latest update I noticed that there were crickets in the lobby music. Has that always been there or are they new? Because it's really annoying to me.
After this latest update I noticed that there were crickets in the lobby music. Has that always been there or are they new? Because it's really annoying to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure they were always there, I remember a few years ago when stuff like the music wouldn't load or I was in the lobby long enough the music would just stop and loop and It would just play that sound.
I could be wrong and batshit insane though which wouldn't be surprising.
Yes they've always been there.