This happens with every game and it hasn't even been a week.
As the topic says, I know this happens with every game out there and I've seen it in a lot of games like DBD
It hasn't even been a week and there are already posts of people saying basically; "Hey guys here's a way to get around the new thing that was just put in place to give yourself an advantage. in this case the pallet hit validation.
Even if it's not true. I'm just shrugging my shoulders in acceptance. I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference at all after this supposed change but it's supposed to be there.
Comments
New way to get around pallet validation: don't play lobbies with 370 ping.
LOL
I've always respected pallets for the most part especially if the survivors in question like to camp them.
If it's really such a big deal for these people complaining bitterly, just run Spirit Fury Enduring. I haven't had many problems with the new hit validation playing as killer.
"Hey guys here's a way to get around the new thing that was just put in place to give yourself an advantage."
Sincerily,
Every Blight main in existence
yeah pretty much
I've always taken the attitude that I might just run right into the stun and give them the satisfaction and blood points, then still catch them and hook them just to show them up. I've definitely gotten my share of 'last second' pallet hits as killer that I didn't feel the greatest about. It felt for a long time like as long as we were both near the pallet and if I hit the attack button, it was a guaranteed hit whether I was stunned or not.
Often if there's enough distance anyway, I'll just do my best to guess what the survivor's intended path is and catch them up a few seconds later. I also don't commit to very long chases, instead leaving to chase others or patrol nearby noisy generators to hopefully keep up pressure. To me, this pallet change is just a small adjustment to how one plays killer but as I've been told, I'm obviously don't play killer.
If survivors are smart, they will waste your time, even with spirit fury enduring, you won’t end chases fast enough to benefit from it. Spending 30 seconds playing ring around the rosey just to eat a unfair stun and survivor run to another pallet. Meanwhile gens across the map are flying by and killers with no mobility can’t do nothing but walk slowly to the gens or continue chasing the pallet camper also spirit fury enduring are easily counter after they proc for the first time.
How about you try to do a killer challenge like kill 2 survivors and see how hard it is as any m1 killer with no meta perks
Why would I limit myself? I do whatever I can to complete a challenge if I'm going to try it.
Do you do this to yourself on purpose? Choose a challenge and then think 'how would this be more difficult, let me try that!'.
I rarely stay in a chase for 30 seconds unless I have decided I don't care about gen progress. I'm sure you're a more successful killer player than I am as I usually play just for fun, not for progression. It still feels more reasonable using pallets now than it used to. And as I've said before, I see plenty of killers that seem to be maintaining rank and getting their 4Ks.
Are you having trouble achieving your killer goals because of this change? Do you think everyone is or do you think maybe you just need to adjust playstyle?
Its not like you can choose on wich server you can play. I dont know why but all the game i play my ping are around 30 but when i play survivor my ping are 60 minimum
No, but there's this really cool function that lets you leave a lobby! Crazy, right?
True but i mostly use that function for key.
If you play on high ping expect bad things to happen
Its not like i can decide on wich server i get put on. Specially when i live in Montreal. Its kinda funny that i play pokemon unite and my ping are at 29 and this is on the swich with no lag but DBD is almost always over 60 ping with lag
No, but you can dodge which I literally said 2 comments ago. You then said you didn't, so I said that you should expect problems. You can see your ping, if you don't dodge onto better servers expect issues.