Should Deliverance allow you to get off hook on second stage?
It could allow it to feel more viable.
It could allow it to feel more viable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At that point, you're trying to keep the entity from literally killing you.
Deliverance is already a strong viable perk. A survivor having a guaranteed chance to unhook themselves is huge at destroying killer pressure.
I don't see any reason to change the perk.
just no
Are you implying deliverance isn't viable?
I think they should decrease the 99% chance of the Killer finding you and hooking you first.
You can decrease it to 25% by not being stupid and making a scene.
I'd say no. Deliverance is quite balanced as-is IMO.
You understand that my comment was a joke, right? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, it's hard to tell on these forums to be honest.
I think it was a joke either way both those posts made me chuckle.
It is pretty balanced already. Sure it is annoying when you get caught first but that is the risk you take for an otherwise strong perk. Also, it is very good when combined with ds.
Id say maybe instead let it give you more struggle time