Login rewards question
So today is supposed to 10 rift things but I got BPs. Is this a thing or am I an idiot?
So today is supposed to 10 rift things but I got BPs. Is this a thing or am I an idiot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rift Fragments were yesterday and on August 2nd. The cut off and beginning of the next reward is at 11 am est the following day for when a reward is put out. So you missed the fragments by 12 minutes if you posted this right after you saw you got bp.
I was playing most of yesterday and got nothing. Oh well, guess I missed it.