Can someone explain to me what even happened in this clip?

https://clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedSweetNeanderthalTwitchRPG-Q8zrRqvkoyO8dxx0

So, I was playing Nemesis, match was going ok nothing strange, until THIS happened, they accused me of cheating and lagswitching but after talking with the streamer he understood that I was not cheating. So I'd like to know, what the meg just happened?

Comments

  • Just a fun feature. I've had it happen once as well. On my friends screen she was hanging above the basement, on mine she was in the basement. I unhooked her and the game placed her outside of shack.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    Just a fun feature. I've had it happen once as well. On my friends screen she was hanging above the basement, on mine she was in the basement. I unhooked her and the game placed her outside of shack.

    I remember this glitch, but that was fixed a long time ago... Right?

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394392#Comment_2394392

    I remember this glitch, but that was fixed a long time ago... Right?

    Yes, but with this update we are getting a return of old bugs. Like the hooks making noise after first hook... I just hope we don't get stuck on random hill or inside hook bug