Hemorrhage add-ons ?

Does anyone use these ? Freddy has at least two not sure why I would use them ? Can they ever be useful ?

Comments

  • The only truly useful ones is the Twins Haemorrhage add on because of Victor’s ability to see blood brighter

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    The only truly useful ones is the Twins Haemorrhage add on because of Victor’s ability to see blood brighter

    Even that add on is pretty bad imo. Survivors already bleed enough for good tracking and sloppy is already a meta pick for twins so I don’t see the point

  • They are pretty much useless. Every time you can track with blood haemorrhage wouldn’t help you

  • You can use Wraith's Blind Warrior White as a Pseudo Sloppy Butcher as it causes mangled and hemorrhage effects. This frees up a perk slot for something else.

  • Like most killer addons they're pointless, if they mad the blood brighter then they could be useful but just more blood... pointless

  • I still stand by my idea that Haemorrhage should be like Ruin but for healing. I.e. Haemorrhage causes a slow rate of healing regression on injured survivors.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I still stand by my idea that Haemorrhage should be like Ruin but for healing. I.e. Haemorrhage causes a slow rate of healing regression on injured survivors.

    I really like this idea, never thought of something like that. Certainly better than what we currently have.

  • @HuskyTwitter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394317#Comment_2394317

    I really like this idea, never thought of something like that. Certainly better than what we currently have.

    I wouldn’t want it to be fast regression like Ruin, but something that forces survivors to commit to a heal, and have it counter survivors doing a 99 heal so they can use Resilience, and then just spam Self Care mid chase to tank a hit.