Is dbd laggy on console?
I've never had any problems since I'm playing on a ps5 but recently it's been really laggy and I have good connection, I was aware of the frame drops but not lag, so is it me or is the game laggy on console?
I've never had any problems since I'm playing on a ps5 but recently it's been really laggy and I have good connection, I was aware of the frame drops but not lag, so is it me or is the game laggy on console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for me
Not persistently, but consoles in general (by varying degrees depending on type) still suffer from a few issues with the game. Although apparently the last update brought some minor improvements.