LOSING RANK DUE TO DC'S
Hello, I am fairly new to DBD, playing for about 4 months. I am currently in green ranks, however There are some serious issues with your ranking system. #1 we should not get penalized if people rage quit. also your ranking system needs to take in account the level of the people your playing. cuz i destroyed by rank 1 killers sometimes and lose a rank however ill destroy a baby killer and don't gain any. I understand its based on how you do with each category, but it really isn't accurate, cuz sometimes your not needed to do everything to win.
Thanks :)
Comments
This might be difficult. It would require an elo rating like in chess, where someone with an elo 400 points higher than the opponent is expected to win 99% of the games. So if a club player draws a grandmaster, the club player will gain quite a lot of points and the grandmaster will lose points. If the grandmaster wins, they'll barely gain any rating points while the club player will lose very little.
I'm not sure something like that would work in DBD. There might be a little multiplier to reward players who go against much higher rainks. I don't think it'd be fair to punish e.g. a red rank killer for going against pruple ranks.