Hit validation fix reversed the problem
When previously survivors might have been hit when they shouldn't have, now it's the same problem but reversed.
I've had several instances where I hit before getting stunned, heard and saw the survivor get knocked down into the dying state, started breaking the pallet only to realize that the survivor was up and running (my ping is between 20 and 50).
So the problem just switched sides. Before the survivors got hit when it shouldn't have. Now the killer sees the hit connect that didn't.
If the hit is going to be cancled, don't show it hit on the killer's side, since in many cases the killer wouldn't break the pallet or do other non chase related actions if the survivor kept running. This is something that could lose the chase and possibly the whole match.
Please delay the hit on the killer's side until it's validated by the server. I'd much rather have lag on the hit than to start an action thinking the survivor got knocked down only to realize that they're still running.
Comments