Custom Games

If I created a custom game do I still get achievements?

Comments

  • Though I can’t say for sure, I can tell you that on mobile it doesn’t work for rituals.

    So I doubt it would work for anything here.

  • @yobuddd said:

    Though I can’t say for sure, I can tell you that on mobile it doesn’t work for rituals.

    So I doubt it would work for anything here.

    I appreciate it. I’m just trying to get the all down the hatch one & figured a custom game would be easier

  • Can confirm that no, you don't get achievements from custom games, only public lobbies.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Can confirm that no, you don't get achievements from custom games, only public lobbies.

    Thank you very much.

  • KYF lobby games do not give you bloodpoints, achievements, rank updates, saved items, account level progress, quests' progress or rift progress.

    A shorter way to say it is: they don't give you anything besides gaming experience itself.