Is there any way to disable ranking?

Just wondering if there was any way to disable this feature. I don't care about ranking and I hate how competitive people are at my current ranking. It just seems once you cross a certain line, people just get too sweaty when it comes to this game. Really hate dealing with these people and it makes the game not enjoyable. I just want to play casually, get blood points and level up my dudes.

Comments

  • Unfortunately, Ranked is the only game mode available, so there is no way to avoid it. This is perhaps one of the biggest gripes most people have with the game.

  • The answer would be no currently at least until they make a seperate queue which may or may not happen. The best way to not rank up is do enough to earn blood points but nothing else.

  • There's currently no way to do that. You just have to hope they will either delete ranks or add a casual mode.