Here ya go...
Another one...
Can we get a bhvrd card saying the entity laughs at your attempts for fairness🤣
@latinfla4 said:Can we get a bhvrd card saying the entity laughs at your attempts for fairness🤣
@latinfla4 said:
I can try...
@Dr_Gaster said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392787#Comment_2392787I can try...
@Dr_Gaster said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392787#Comment_2392787
Yes please😁
Not a pokemon fan but you inspired me
And a killer
My 2 favorite so far
@csandman1977 said:My 2 favorite so farhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GXUQIN49P43B/1627592369063.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/05GGW9B0PYBF/1627592993061.png
@csandman1977 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GXUQIN49P43B/1627592369063.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/05GGW9B0PYBF/1627592993061.png
Nice, glad I inspired you to try sumthin
@Dr_Gaster said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392919#Comment_2392919Nice, glad I inspired you to try sumthin
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392919#Comment_2392919
Too bad they buried this
@csandman1977 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392952#Comment_2392952Too bad they buried this
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392952#Comment_2392952
Wdym buried it?
@Dr_Gaster said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393116#Comment_2393116Wdym buried it?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393116#Comment_2393116
Moved it away from general discussions where the thread as a whole is less visable due to less traffic
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another one...
Can we get a bhvrd card saying the entity laughs at your attempts for fairness🤣
I can try...
Yes please😁
Not a pokemon fan but you inspired me
And a killer
My 2 favorite so far
Nice, glad I inspired you to try sumthin
Too bad they buried this
Wdym buried it?
Moved it away from general discussions where the thread as a whole is less visable due to less traffic