Holy moly the switch experience in a nut shell….
I miss cross play so much. I miss my PC/other platforms so much….
my experience as a red rank survivor on the switch with no cross play….
-Longer queue times than with cross play on. Not too bad during peak times as a lot are playing but noticeable.
-Loooooonnng matches for a couple reasons.
1) Looping red rank killers is a lot easier than with cross play on. Joycon controllers being garbage for killer and just awful frames. So I easily max out chase very quickly.
2) my teammates are all somehow allergic to gens and the only cure is the basement lockers. I’ve had so many chases where a minimum of 3 gens should have popped but none were done. When I do go down after a very long long chase… I rarely see a teammate on a gen.
3) my teammates can’t or don’t know the basics of looping. If I get to a gen, I’m not there long because my teammates drop instantly. If they do get hooked, kindred shows me none of my teammates, that def aren’t on gens, are going in for the save…..
these are all red/purple rank switch survivors and I’m like…. ######### is going on?!?! I’ve never had this happen as frequently as it does with Switch players. I know it totally happens on other platforms but it’s so common on the switch.
please give us the patch soon and free me from this torture.
Comments
Very interesting, I wonder why that is.
The queues are too long on Switch for my friend to play.
But hey, at least the Blood Hunt is still happening and the Switch isn't missing out! /s