Survivor puddings are a red flag right now

I'm saying this as a killer main that's appreciating the fast survivor queues, but bringing a survivor pudding is a red flag. Obviously play however you want, you bought the game, but every single time time a killer has brought it they're bringing out the ultra-rares, actual tunneling(not the "you existed on the map therefore tunneling), hitting people on hook, slugging & then not hooking anyone. Of all the 10 killers I've faced who've brought survivor pudding, absolutely none of them brought bbq to boot. You'd have to be a masochist to find these matches fun as survivor honestly.

Comments

  • I always thought black wards would be red flag that the killer is playing intensely. Killers would use it for ultra rares.

  • To each his own, I guess, but I honestly only use them randomly because I don't find them particularly useful. But then I play only like 10-20% killers on DbD.

  • Got my tin foil hat for this one.

    You must be really unlucky if you're going against these types of killers whenever a survivor pudding is used.