Soo how are the new grabs
I've seen plenty of posts with killers complaining about bug then survivors saying they had to deal with it for years but thats all about pallets. Weren't grabs meant to be fixed how is that going?
I've seen plenty of posts with killers complaining about bug then survivors saying they had to deal with it for years but thats all about pallets. Weren't grabs meant to be fixed how is that going?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not great. It's only happened once to me so far but there was a delay between the grab and the hit and so Nemesis just hit the window.
I love grabbing Kate.
They're great! You no longer get stuck on the grab animation just to get no grab at all and let the survivor escape. They actually get an M1 hit now and I'm glad they've patched it
Exactly as expected
Awful. The hits screw you over most of the time or is super delayed and causes you to miss. Also had it hit with nemesis's tentacle one time instead of his fist when I did not even have it out; on a survivor who was not infected and it cost me a down.
But at least you get the points for a grab (sarcasm).