Daily Ritual changes
Not sure if this has been posted recently, couldn't find anything about it. But why hasn't BHVR considered making 2 separate tires of rituals? Because most of the time I get nothing but killer dailies, and some of them are really bad and I just don't want to do them.
So why not have 2 layers of rituals making one for killer and one for survivor. Or at least guarantee with the current template that you will have at least 1 survivor and 1 killer challenge at any time.
Comments
I support that. Everyone are not playing with both roles.
One of the main points of the rituals is to get players to play both roles, and try out and level up different killers/survivors.
I get why they do it so we're encouraged to play both, but I personally don't enjoy playing killer so when I get days of nothing but killer dailies, I'm more likely to just not check dailies at all.
I have said this for a very long time - If I log into Survivor I should have three survivor challenges, and if I log into killer - killer challenges. here's the thing BHVR can't seem to understand - if I don't want to play a certain killer/killer or specific survivor/survivor - no daily challenge is going to change my mind. I play what I want when I want to play it. I play/stream DBD 6 days a week: Survivor Survivor Killer Killer Survivor Killer. If I have all killer challenges on a survivor day - I just delete one and hope for a survivor one and vice versa.