Greek Charms not on Switch
So I've been trying to get the two new charms for Greek Week and it keeps saying "This code cannot be redeemed on your current platform" is this because of the Nintendo Switch delay? Does that mean I have to wait for the update to come to the Switch? The code for the charms aren't time-sensitive are they?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They are time-sensitive, until the 3rd.
It's most likely because the Switch version isn't up to date. Don't worry too much, I find it hard to believe that the DBD team isn't going to compensate console players for everything they've missed.
Also I recall seeing somebody claim that the Switch update is coming out before the 2x bp festivity. If that's true you should be able to get the greek charms legitimately without having to raise your hand.
Switch hasn’t received the update yet.
This is due to delay with the update yes, the codes are not going to work without the patch. We will have more news shortly for our Switch players and will resolve this situation.