No way out might be too much fun.
I am enjoying this perk way too much. ๐ Any other killer mains having fun with it? Cracked me up that it works even when you close the hatch.
I am enjoying this perk way too much. ๐ Any other killer mains having fun with it? Cracked me up that it works even when you close the hatch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really want to do NOED, NWO, Bitter Murmur, and Blood Warden as a full on end game build as Spirit to see how much salt I get.
Do it up! I am sure they wont be happy but you are the killer after all lmao
It works even when you close hatch. Interesting. I am going to have to try that out.
No Way Out + Black Box + Remember Me + Blood Warden = never worrying about gen rush ever again.