Would this be oppressive or balanced?(discussion)

I was talking with a fellow killer main saying that no way out would be a balanced perk if for every different survivor hooked it should add 30 seconds to the gate being trapped.

Change it into a hex perk to give it a reward/risk scenario for the survivors...she says that might be to oppressive...I feel the survivors being able to cleanse the perk negates that.

Thoughts? Do any of you have a perk that could be more balanced for both sides?

Comments

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    No more hexes.

    So how would you balance it?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    No more hexes.

    Hexes are part of the game lol I personally really like them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So long as it's not a permanent effect until cleansed, and is simply an extreme duration, I'd actually enjoy going against it.

    For the Hex version I'd probably make it active as soon as the last Generator is completed though. ~2 Minutes of blocked Exit Gates if you've been able to Hook all 4 Survivors at least once. Spawn it in like NOED.

    Probably don't even need to change the Current No Way Out, just create a new Hex, even allowing the two to be combined.

    Hex: splintered Hope

    Once the Exit Gates are Powered and there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Splintered Hope activates and lights the Totem:

    • For each Survivor you hook for the first time, gain a Token
    • For each Token, the Exit Gates are blocked for an additional 20/25/30s

    Perks that activate in this manner activate left to right in order on the Loadout menu.

    So the perk every killer would run?