Footsteps

So are footsteps intentionally silent while phasing or? Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes genuinely curious.

Comments

  • If I'm not mistaken this is a bug with Iron Will but I'm not 100% certain.

    Will wait for someone else to confirm lol

  • I want this fixed. It makes Spirit frustrating to play as.

  • @ukenicky said:

    If I'm not mistaken this is a bug with Iron Will but I'm not 100% certain.

    Will wait for someone else to confirm lol

    Doesn't matter if they use iron will even normal survs don't have footsteps ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  • @ukenicky said:

    If I'm not mistaken this is a bug with Iron Will but I'm not 100% certain.

    Will wait for someone else to confirm lol

    It's not only with Iron Will. I played against 4 survivors without IW and still couldn't hear footsteps.

  • @GannTM said:

    I want this fixed. It makes Spirit frustrating to play as.

    Yeah,I can defo get by the stridor change but being fully deaf against healthy/IW survs is kinda dumb.

  • It's likely a bug. The time she had her moaning back even when phasing was a bug. This might take a month or 2 for them to patch out. And predictably this is celebrated because of spite and will probably be labeled as "the beginning of counterplay, but more needs to be done" by people. If people think this is a good thing, they're not thinking objectively.

  • @MarcoPoloYolo said:

    It's likely a bug. The time she had her moaning back even when phasing was a bug. This might take a month or 2 for them to patch out. And predictably this is celebrated because of spite and will probably be labeled as "the beginning of counterplay, but more needs to be done" by people. If people think this is a good thing, they're not thinking objectively.

    I definitely agree on that ๐Ÿ™