Is it wrong to camp...

If players are protecting a player that is causing me lag spikes? I got some salty messages from them but I told them to quit abusing their lag switching. After that jill died, I was able to move fine without lagging😂

Comments

  • You can play however you want, there's literally nothing stopping you from camping every game.

  • @CornHub said:

    You can play however you want, there's literally nothing stopping you from camping every game.

    It annoyed me having to do that since I brought devour hope 🤣

  • Do what you want, but expect to get some salt. Keep in mind it does really hurt your potential to keep pressure (before gens are done) and get more bloodpoints.

    I got some real salt after a terrible trickster game which made me camp at the end, respect to them they still all got out but the trash talk after facing a killer who who did awful showed how much they actually do good enough for it xD

  • @blue4zion said:

    Do what you want, but expect to get some salt. Keep in mind it does really hurt your potential to keep pressure (before gens are done) and get more bloodpoints.

    I got some real salt after a terrible trickster game which made me camp at the end, respect to them they still all got out but the trash talk after facing a killer who who did awful showed how much they actually do good enough for it xD

    Yeah but the lag was atrocious,I struggled just to get the hits and hook that jill...there was a time I hit her through a pallet (was wiping my weapon/taking the pallet stun) went to pick her up and she was running 15 feet ahead of me🙄

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390664#Comment_2390664

    Yeah but the lag was atrocious,I struggled just to get the hits and hook that jill...there was a time I hit her through a pallet (was wiping my weapon/taking the pallet stun) went to pick her up and she was running 15 feet ahead of me🙄

    This too. Lag has absolutely been screwing killers for too long now. It's mostly fixed this update, but still there.

  • its annoying but its not wrong.

  • @blue4zion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390686#Comment_2390686

    This too. Lag has absolutely been screwing killers for too long now. It's mostly fixed this update, but still there.

    Especially when a dead hard happens...seems to be less laggy now at least

  • If someone is lag switching on me when I try to pick them up, and hook them, im gonna camp them and tunnel them leave them on the floor.

    Lag switching is a reportable offense.

  • It depends on what you mean by wrong.

    Is it against the rules, and therefore objectively wrong? No.

    But is it a faux pas that will result in more survivors DCing during the match or bullying you? Yes.

    However in a situation where your ability to play is being affected by a survivor's presence, Idk what else you could have done.