Latest update to PS4 did nothing - why are you wasting our time

Consistent frame drops as killer are still heavy and survivors just get away even after a clean hit which doesn't register. This was on PS4 pro. So that's been over a month that you still haven;t fixed the issue. Useless BHVR!

Comments

  • I second that, although I have to say it got marginally better except for the scratch marks sometimes randomly disappearing now.


    At least we don't get rubberbanding yet...

  • For me it's not my ps4 runs game much better now for both survivor and killer I belive it has issues still but not as near as game breaking as it was

  • Survivor is better, but Killer is just rubbish. Consistent frame drops make it just ridiculous to play and survivors know by running at the killer, they won;t get hit because of the frame drop.