Advanced controls option
Hi, I getthat every game today has 1 button for everything but an optional advanced setup would be nice.
As an example I was playing a game earlier where trapper had put his trap in front of a vault window. I pressed a button to disarm it but instead it tried to vault the window which pulled me into the trap! Not good.
It's also quite common to accidentally pull down a pallet when healing someone, or vaulting a windoe when you want to self-heal.
There are a lot of buttons going unused on my controller and it would be nice if you could choose to have some of them do specific actions only.
As an example I was playing a game earlier where trapper had put his trap in front of a vault window. I pressed a button to disarm it but instead it tried to vault the window which pulled me into the trap! Not good.
It's also quite common to accidentally pull down a pallet when healing someone, or vaulting a windoe when you want to self-heal.
There are a lot of buttons going unused on my controller and it would be nice if you could choose to have some of them do specific actions only.
Comments