Achievement locked
I repaired the gen on the 1st floor of rpd map and escaped but i didnt get the achievement
I repaired the gen on the 1st floor of rpd map and escaped but i didnt get the achievement
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I have repaired the 2 first floor gens, escaped, no trophy.
I was able to get it. Were you in a public match? Also there are a couple of them. One near the front door the the police station and one back by the desk. Did you repair the correct one on the first floor?
yeah,im pretty sure that was the right gen,near the desk,there was only 1 gen in the hallway anyway
I repaired one that I didn’t think the achievement was tied to and it unlocked. The wording of it is strange to me.
This reminds me when I killed all 4 survivors by my own hand, but didn't get the achievement. Those kinds of things happen from time to time.