Optimal Path
who has the new Optimal path route in saving blood points in the challenge web.
daddy needs, cant start my challenges without it.
who has the new Optimal path route in saving blood points in the challenge web.
daddy needs, cant start my challenges without it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@CashelP14 Will probably post it soon.
Thanks in advance. <3
Sorry I've been flat out at work today. I won't get it done tonight sorry but I'm pretty certain you can find it online somewhere.
No playing until tomorrow anyway, i will just wait for your guide. :P
Fair enough lol I should have time to do it during the day
@Ruma
best I can do for now, it saves 13/24 nodes, probably can be further optimized
Green is the routes to follow and claim, yellows are the ones to save
I just made one. Not sure if it's the best route possible, but you do save 14 nodes with this one (worth 290,000 Bloodpoints). Red lines are the main path to follow, green lines secondary ones.
oh thanks, this is pretty good.