Red glyphs in RPD?
Are the Red glyphs for the rift missing from RPD? I have never been able to find a red glyph in RPD.
Are the Red glyphs for the rift missing from RPD? I have never been able to find a red glyph in RPD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay. I just figured they were not in RPD (broken) since there are other broken things about RPD: such as Freddy alarm clocks not working and not being able to repair from certain sides of generators.
I once had a red glyph appear like a foot away from the exit gate switch on the RPD map.
I just searched RPD for 24 minutes looking for a red glyph, and it never appeared. Come on devs, fix the bs that we pay you for!!!!!