I finally got to burn an RPD badge
and the entire game softlocked on PC lol
What the hell were they thinking with this chapter?
and the entire game softlocked on PC lol
What the hell were they thinking with this chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still more fun than actually playing the map
your evil, you got what you deserve.
I love the map though 😭
Tbh, I just want to get the achievement ;-;
It's literally taunting me since the DLC dropped.
Karma
Map is so bad yet so good why? Because it's hands down prettiest and most detailed map in game but it sucks for gameplay on both sides