Why are the Clown and Elodie only at 25% IR Shards sale?

Sale lies.png

It literally says in the news section that their sale prices are supposed to be 50% off for both Auric AND Iridescent Shards, yet the IR Shard sale in the store is only at 25%.

Last tome Plague and Zarina were at 50% off for both Auric and IR Shards, were they not? So what is up with this only being 25% off for IR Shards this time, even though the news clearly state it's supposed to be 50% off?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Do you have a screenshot of the sale on Elodie and/or The Clown showing the prices for Iri Shards?

  • @Mandy said:

    Do you have a screenshot of the sale on Elodie and/or The Clown showing the prices for Iri Shards?

    Elodie.png Clown.png

    Sure thing. It's right there in the store for me.

  • Thank you, I'll check on this right now.

  • OK, I've double checked on this and I believe that the news has now been updated to reflect the correct information - the in-store prices shown are accurate. 50% of for Auric Cells and 25% off for Shards. I do not know why this is different this time around, but the in-game news now reflects the correct information.

  • That is some massive BS. They really couldn't bear offering the same decent sale for IR Shards as last time, could they?