Cross progression from dad of twins
Good day to all and hope you are all doing okay during this tough time
I am very well aware of the current situation and stance on cross progression but I just wanted to throw a +1 on how important and incredible it would be to me having cross progression on all platforms.
I am a very recent dad to twins which means my PC days are very sadly over and ended up selling both my computer and laptop for various reasons. I instead bought an xbox series x and wow I am inlove. Just always preferred the controller. Easy access big screen experience. Very happy with my change returning to console
Dead by daylight means the world to me. Have over 1000 hours on steam. This is where the issue lies. Whilst I love my console experience. Starting anew from 1k hours sadly sucks....
Having cross progression between xbox and PC would mean everything to me and I really really REALLY hope this becomes a possibility very soon. This or Just a simple transfer feature.
Comments
Congrats on the twins. I had twin boys last October so there getting close to that 1 year mark. I can honestly say twins are a different kind of beast thought it was tough with my first two but nope that was easy work compared to twins. I to love this game (when it works) and I wouldn't put money on cross-progression anytime soon. I have been trying to get a series S/X for quite some time so congrats on having that as well. I hate the fact I have the money for it but can't find one.
That is amazing congrats to you too. Mine were also born October! The 18th. 2 months early. I wrote very recent I suppose as it has somehow flown in time. You're right it is a very different beast.
I was very lucky with the xbox series x. I bought an s thinking it would be months before I get the x but Game a retail place had bundles for maybe 2 minutes and I managed to grab one. I was close to getting an x of that dreaded ebay too
I agree I don't expect it anytime soon but just putting more of a demand out there maybe that sort of push for it to happen. Not that I know anyone from the xbox team but as a fan of the games industry team xbox seem like a very supportive and great group compared to playstations very strict and cooperate like feel to them. Just very hard playing with fresh start. No cool survivor builds for quite some time
unfortunately its not up the developers its up to Microsoft who own Xbox and both Microsoft and Sony have denied the right to cross play