Give the Legion some movement speed add-ons please

BHVR I'm begging you, change 2 of those Killer Instinct add-ons (Susie's Mix Tape and Never-Sleep Pills) to giving the Legion some additional movement speed when in Feral Frenzy, keep only one of those Killer Instinct add-ons so people who like them can still enjoy them.


These are the values I would personally give to these add-ons.

Susie's Mix Tape

Considerably increases Feral Frenzy movement speed. (+10%, resulting in 140% movement speed)


Never-Sleep Pills

Moderately increases Feral Frenzy movement speed. (+5%, resulting in 135% movement speed)



Or if you don't like this approach, maybe you could reward the Legion with movement speed when they chain hits, similar to the Blight when he bounces of walls.

SUSIE'S MIX TAPE

Considerably increases Feral Frenzy movement speed when chaining hits. (+6%, this bonus would cap at 4 hits)


NEVER-SLEEP PILLS

Moderately increases Feral Frenzy movement speed when chaining hits. (+4%, this bonus would cap at 4 hits)


I hope people at BHVR would read this, because I would love for the Legion to have some fun add-ons.

Comments

  • While you're at it, you could also do this to Frank's Mixtape also resulting in movement speed.

  • No, legions fine and if you really need mobility for some reason, use pwyf and nemesis together.

    What legion needs is a fixed up franks mixtape; that playstyle is severely crippled without TR removal and I'm pretty sure trail of torment was fixed recently to include any source of damage.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    No, legions fine and if you really need mobility for some reason, use pwyf and nemesis together.

    What legion needs is a fixed up franks mixtape; that playstyle is severely crippled without TR removal and I'm pretty sure trail of torment was fixed recently to include any source of damage.

    1st, Pwyf gets eaten by Legion's stabs, if they haven't fixed it yet.

    2nd How does TR removal help Frank's Mixtape... ? And what Trail of Torment has to do with it.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    No, legions fine and if you really need mobility for some reason, use pwyf and nemesis together.

    What legion needs is a fixed up franks mixtape; that playstyle is severely crippled without TR removal and I'm pretty sure trail of torment was fixed recently to include any source of damage.

    I don't think Legion's movement speed is fine, they are the slowest Killer out of all the Killers that can run faster, also they are the only "fast" moving Killer without movement speed add-ons.

    Frank's Mix Tape needs changes, that add-on was made for a Killer that doesn't exist anymore. I think that you forgot that Deep Wounds doesn't go down outside of the Terror Radius, so TR removals don't do anything with Frank's Mix Tape. Also what Trail of Torment has to do with this discussion?