Worst Event in DbD History
1) You could use an offering and get no vials if the killer finds you first, cause survivors are rushing the plants.
2) It takes forever to get 1 vial
3) You are capped at 1 vial per game, how ######### dumb is that?
Bring back the generator events, thanks.
Comments
That's true, but it's better than using an offering and getting nothing out of it - and sure, you can still get bloodpoints out of it, but the event is for cosmetics not for bps... I just want a fair way of splitting the plants for everyone.
Now i got 3 points.
I give you 2 points now, but 1) Still toxic gameplay, I don't like giving my teammates away just so I can take their plant, that's a dick move, sorry. Just because "there's always toxic gameplay out there" doesn't mean I have to be toxic as well.
This is the fix, pretty simple and fair solution for everyone, but for whatever reason the devs don't want to implement it this way.
Ever run Bond III?
I am absolutely gobsmacked at how many people hide in lockers for huge portions of the game. Of course, I knew people did it, but watching them this weekend was illuminating.
Totally agree that if you offer people a reward that applies even if they do nothing, nothing is exactly what they'll do.