Tutorial decoration is actually beautiful!!!!!
Can we get some of the tutorial's decoration to the real game?
I know some of the lights are just to say players to go there and there but there are actually beautiful. I LIKE THEMMMMM
Can we get some of the tutorial's decoration to the real game?
I know some of the lights are just to say players to go there and there but there are actually beautiful. I LIKE THEMMMMM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The tutorial is super pretty, it kind of reminded me of the early sections of The Talos Principle.
L ร M P ๐ก
If bhvr could put the first 5 pictures that could be amaaazzzing
It reminds me the old dbd for some reason ๐๐
The lamp really is cute! I haven't looked at the updated tutorial as I've only ever done the old one in the past when I first got the game last year.
Yeah I agree!
The new tutorials are pretty good looking
Anyone else care about this?
And also I would like it a looot if bhvr could put these decorations on the real game