RCPD is a dream map for Twins.

Those hallways. 🤣🤣🤣

Good Luck. Victor gonna get ya.

Comments

  • That map is Pyramid Head's best friend

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Those hallways. 🤣🤣🤣

    Good Luck. Victor gonna get ya.

    It's the same deal with Trapper. In many hallways, the ONLY way to dodge a trap is to dead hard through it. Plus, some of the hallways can be rather dark which makes it trivially easy to trap people. Of course, the map is still the size of a small country so you'll sometimes be ages away from a trapped person. Although, that's a problem on most of the big maps and is negated to an extent by being super territorial. Speaking of, maybe I'm just a jerk but it honestly feels like sometimes I have to camp on RCPD. It's essentially impossible to properly patrol gens so I often find myself playing rather territorially, even on Killers who don't need to play that way.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Those hallways. 🤣🤣🤣

    Good Luck. Victor gonna get ya.

    Slowly transitioning to twins main from clown main I see.

    Try this build + RCPD offering: BBQ, Devour, Undying, Agitation. This build should be illegal.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/268954/rcpd-is-a-dream-map-for-twins

    Slowly transitioning to twins main from clown main I see.

    Try this build + RCPD offering: BBQ, Devour, Undying, Agitation. This build should be illegal.

    You could've stopped at "RCPD Offering".

    The game is most likely over at that point.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389451#Comment_2389451

    You could've stopped at "RCPD Offering".

    The game is most likely over at that point.

    I wanna play on RPD so bad but every time it appears people just dc, give up or the killer straight up facecamps. I wish some 0payers would at least try to have a decent match..